Infrastructure Engineer / Systems Engineer - Permanent
- $83,200 to $93,600 Yearly
While benefits may vary based on work location and the nature of the job, in general our employees have access to a 401(k)-retirement plan, disability coverage, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), life insurance, health insurance, paid vacation and sick time, and paid holidays.
$83,200 - $93,600 annually
Fully onsite in Redmond WA
The team is responsible for setting up, monitoring, and maintaining systems and that drive lab functionality and core services. Focus areas include but are not limited to system imaging escalations, KVM system management, basic networking configurations, file share creation and backup monitoring, virtual machine deployment and management, PDU management, and general system administrator. Infrastructure engineers act as escalation techs for lab issues. In addition to day to day work, Infrastructure Engineers are assigned projects for lab, rack, or service bring up.
- Triage and execute on assigned tickets
- Deploy and configure L2 networking devices, including cable patching
- Remediate monthly patching compliance
- Deploy and configure KVM devices
- Deploy and maintain Windows FileShares and FTP Servers
- Deploy and maintain partner facing VMs, both Linux and Windows
- Monitor service health and respond to alerts
- System Center Suite (SCOM, DPM, SCCM/SCEM, SCVMM)
- Entry level experience with Cisco, Dell, Mellenox or Arista network switches
- L3 BGP Routing Configuration Experience
- Experience with networking patch panels
- Knowledge of Hyper-V and clustering technologies
- Server/Enterprise hardware and datacenter environments
- Knowledge of PDUs (ServerTech, Eaton, Geist)
- Knowledge of Raritan or other KVM systems
- Inventory management
- Hyper-V Failover Clustering and Storage Spaces Direct (S2D)
- L3 Networking using BGP Routing
- SCCM Client and Server Administration
- Strong “outside the box” troubleshooting of hardware and software
Biblioso CorporationRedmond, WA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.