Sales Support Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
The role, at a glance:
The Sales Support Representative at Biamp is responsible for enabling and improving the overall efficiency of the sales organization. This role aides Biamp’s regional sales managers, independent reps, and customers through each step of the sales process. We are looking for a support specialist who has knowledge of AV sales and a dedication to customer service.
How you’ll contribute:
- Support sales reps throughout the sales process, including assisting with lead qualification and follow-up, quoting, managing the opportunity pipeline, and reporting.
- Respond to sales rep and customer inquiries re: pricing, product availability, requests for documentation and authorization, sales orders, and returns.
- Sales order enablement: act as liaison between order management group/AR group and customer/sales reps to ensure purchase orders are processed efficiently, i.e., verifying discounts, resolving pricing discrepancies, assisting with configuration forms, resolving credit problems.
- Maintain and update CRM records with a strong focus on data integrity.
- Triage sales inquiries from other internal departments.
- Stay up to date with new product and feature launches.
- Provide back-up support to other sales support reps.
- Liaise with sales reps to develop and execute specific sales strategies.
- Identify opportunities and suggest sales process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
A successful candidate should have:
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of experience, knowledge and skills:
- Associate degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in B2B (Business to Business) sales support.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Strong communication skills, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Experience within the AV industry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Who is Biamp?
We make the world’s most extraordinary audio and video solutions. For over 40 years, Biamp has created and innovated professional audiovisual solutions that enable great communication. From the smallest of rooms to the largest of venues, we empower true human connection in every space.
As we grow to meet our customers’ needs and evolve to address the challenges of tomorrow, one guiding principle remains the same:
Biamp connects people through extraordinary audiovisual experiences.
About our company:
- We’re growing. In the span of just four years, five companies have joined the Biamp family, increasing our product offerings and expanding our presence within the global market.
- We’re global. Installed in thousands of applications in over 100 countries, our products are supported by our employees located throughout 15 Biamp locations worldwide.
- We’re empowered. Joining a scaling company means employees have greater opportunities to gain experience while effecting genuine change within the organization.
- We’re cutting-edge (but local about it). Initial design, engineering, manufacturing, and testing are all managed within our own facilities, leading to shorter lead times, faster responses, and greater convenience for our clients overall.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 3 weeks annual PTO and 9 paid holidays
- 401(k) + matching
- Employer-paid base life insurance, short, and long-term disability
- Health savings accounts (with Biamp contribution) and flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discretionary profit-sharing
- Referral bonuses
- Charitable matching program
Biamp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Biamp