Marketing Automation Manager
- Expired: July 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We make the world’s most extraordinary audio and video solutions. For over 40 years, Biamp has created and innovated professional audiovisual solutions that enable great communication. From the smallest of rooms to the largest of venues, we empower true human connection in every space.
As We Grow To Meet Our Customers’ Needs And Evolve To Address The Challenges Of Tomorrow, One Guiding Principle Remains The Same
Biamp connects people through extraordinary audiovisual experiences.
About Our Company
- We’re growing. In the span of just four years, five companies have joined the Biamp family, increasing our product offerings and expanding our presence within the global market.
- We’re global. Installed in thousands of applications in over 100 countries, our products are supported by our employees located throughout 15 Biamp locations worldwide.
- We’re empowered. Joining a scaling company means employees have greater opportunities to gain experience while effecting genuine change within the organization.
- We’re cutting-edge (but local about it). Initial design, engineering, manufacturing, and testing are all managed within our own facilities, leading to shorter lead times, faster responses, and greater convenience for our clients overall.
The Marketing Automation Manager will be responsible for leading the setup and deployment of campaigns using Marketo marketing automation software, including database management and segmentation, as well as overall marketing program development and implementation. This person is a Marketo Certified Expert who can quickly templatize, launch, and clone email campaigns, webinar programs, social media campaigns, nurture campaigns, and more in Marketo software. Along with the Marketing Campaign Specialist, they also collaborate with numerous stakeholders across sales, marketing, and other departments to create ad hoc campaigns on an as-needed basis. A member of the digital marketing team, the Marketing Automation Manager is also the voice of the team in IT projects that involve Dynamics CRM and its intersection with Marketo and/or the general lead flow process. This person also works closely with the Lead Generation Manager in the creation and analyzation of campaigns, ensuring campaigns meet marketing and lead generation objectives.
- Act as Marketo Administrator - owns the health of Marketo and its connection with CRM and other marketing platforms
- Marketo power user and a go-to resource for the company and department
- Collaborate with marketing and sales personnel to develop on-demand campaigns
- Lead the creation of email, webinar, event, social media and other campaigns and ensure their timely execution
- Define and evaluate success of campaigns when completed
- Build templates for new campaign types according to department best practices
- Work with IT department and Lead Generation Manager to execute CRM changes that help lead flow process
- Help create forms, webinar/event pages, and other web content
- Lead database cleanup and smart list management
- Write content for emails, landing pages, etc. as assigned
- Moderate company-sponsored webinars as assigned
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of experience, knowledge and skills:
- Marketo Certified Expert
- 2+ years of experience as a Marketo Administrator (or other automation platform)
- 4+ years of marketing experience with an emphasis on marketing campaigns or operations
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure emails and other communications are on-brand and error-free
- Willingness and ability to work across functional teams (marketing, IT, sales)
- Bachelor’s in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience in professional AV or building infrastructure industry desirable
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Customer Relationship Management database skills preferred
- Office environment, may sit for long periods of time
- Routine use of standard office equipment
- Minimal travel: ~10%
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) + matching
- Employer-paid base life insurance, short, and long-term disability
- Health savings accounts (with Biamp contribution) and flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discretionary profit-sharing
- Referral bonuses
BusinessView all jobs at Biamp