- Time and a half after 8 hours
- Local and home every day
- paid sick days, 7 paid holidays, and PTO
- Full benefits - medical, dental, and life insurance
- 401k, plus company match
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Spotting
· As directed by dispatcher and or team leader, hook to full trailers of bottles, transport a short distance to the appropriate dock door and back in the door.
· Monitor all docks for trailers that have been unloaded and pull empty trailers from the doors and replace with full loads.
· Work with Production Facility Operator to load outbound dunnage.
· Perform any other related duties assigned
- Must have a valid Class A license
- 1 year of experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. Veterans encouraged to apply.