We currently looking for LICENSED INSURANCE AGENTS (215)
Join Best Insurance Group (BIG) BIG is revolutionizing and disrupting the health insurance industry with its unique simple innovative approach and products. Be one of the first to learn about this product and the first to penetrate the market.
Best Insurance Group puts your clients in the driver’s seat for their health care. Through an app, member can shop around for care, powered by the knowledge of their coverage, benefit amounts, and prices charged by local healthcare providers. Members can then see any doctor of their choice and use a health Visa Card to pay at the time of service. Doctors are paid their fee’s directly from the claims account, using a Visa Card. The average premium is $240, which is roughly half the cost of traditional insurance.
Best Insurance Group (BIG) approach saves members money and eliminates claim issues and surprises that are frequently experienced with all health insurance carriers. Our transparent and simple approach will result in more satisfied clients, better retention, and more referrals thus allowing you to build a healthier block of business. It also removes the overhead expenses associated with insurance administration as providers get paid instantly without processing claims. These savings are passed on to our members, making our plans very affordable. Our plans can be customized to fit any need and budget.
· Anyone under 65 can enroll as long as they have a tax ID (FTIN) or Social Security number
· Coverage is active within 14 days
· The enrollment process is quick, digital, and paperless
· Competitive commissions, bonuses, incentives and exotic international trips
· Build wealth from satisfied customers
· Exclusive leads based on production
· Ongoing Training and Support
· MGA and Top-Level contracts for those that qualify
· Rewards and Recognition
First 20 agents that enroll will qualify for a Special Cash Bonus and will be part of our Founders Club, the most prestigious agent reward program! Finally, a real opportunity to help you build a solid book of business.
• Present and sell products to new and existing clients
• Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
• Resolve client inquiries and complaints
• Expand business reach through networking techniques
• Comply with industry standards and regulations
• Track and identify areas of improvement Requirements
• Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills
• Confident, self-starter who works well independently
Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Must have ability to multi-task
• Good organizational skills
• Must have own computer+phone+internet
BIG Mission: We do our utmost to ensure every person has access to affordable and quality insurance. Our goal is to provide a world-class customer experience. We leverage new technology to provide quality choices and helpful information to the communities in which we serve. We provide a culture in which our agents can build wealth by helping others.
BIG Services: Our first-rate service is intended to be the focus of BiG and a cornerstone of the brand's success. All clients will receive conscientious, one-on-one, timely service in all aspects of their inquiries, transitions, conflicts, or complaints. This is expected to create a loyal brand following and retention of business. Our services to customers and/or sales agents will include but is not limited to: customer relationship management, financial performance, lead procurement and distribution, leadership pathways, local community awareness events, on-site office management, one-on-one customer experience, operations management, recruiting strategies & services, risk management, social media, and marketing platforms maintained, technologies developed and maintained for cutting edge, and training platform that is robust & kept current.