- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bi-Mart is looking for an Assistant Manager to join our growing team.About our company
Bi-Mart has been doing business in the Northwest since 1955. With 80+ discount retail stores, we are honored to have over two-million customers and over 3,000 employee-owners. We have a proud history of promotion within, and offer career opportunities at the district and corporate level. Bi-Mart is an active member of the community, supporting local schools and charities, such as United Way, March of Dimes, and much more.Benefits
- Competitive wages
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Personal Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Relocation Assistance
- Fun company events
The Assistant manager is an entry-level management position that assists with day-to-day store operations.Job Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for preparing the store for business and making sure all closing tasks are done before the end of the day
- Maintain high standards for store appearance and displays
- Hold employees to high standards of conduct and be responsible for noticing and correcting any negative behavior
- Represent the store in a positive light and exhibit excellent customer service skills
- Embody the values of the company and put customers first
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and have the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Operate 10 key & PC keypad by touch.
- Be extremely organized with both job duties and work area.
- Complete duties, often under tight time constraints, accurately and by deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Great people skills and customer service skills
- A constant desire for improvement
- Responsibility, reliability, and trustworthiness
- Meticulousness and good organizational skills
- Ability to effectively send and receive communication
- Ability to read English and write it legibly
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Ability to analyze, reason, and make decisions
- Ability to learn and retain new skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Candidates should have one or more of the following:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of retail experience
- 1 to 2 years of prior experience in a supervisory role
Do you have what we're looking for? Apply today!
Openings change frequently, offers may be for a location other than what was applied for.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Bi-Mart. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RetailView all jobs at Bi-Mart Corporation