Drilling Crew Member
- $16 to $25 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Duties and Responsibilities
The following are required for successful job performance:
- Conduct field exploration, including collection of soil and rock samples, and installation of geotechnical or environmental instrumentation in accordance with applicable ASTM, AASHTO, and EPA guidelines, methods, and standards.
- Working outdoors in variable weather conditions.
- Proficiency in reading and understanding field assignment instructions.
- Working outside normal business hours or occasional weekends to meet project requirements.
- Physical activities including walking through uneven or difficult terrain, long spans of standing, and ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Frequent project-directed drug screens may be required.
Educational Requirements and Skills
- Previous experience as a geotechnical or environmental drilling crew chief is required for Drilling Crew Chief position. Drilling experience in related fields may be considered.
- Applicants with previous experience in drilling or automotive maintenance fields will be prioritized for Drilling Assistant position.
- Ideal applicants will have a strong work ethic, mechanical aptitude, problem solving skills, and ability to work well with other team members.
- Candidates with strong communication skills and attention to detail are preferred.
- A successful candidate will have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Compensation dependent on experience
5217 5th Ave SBirmingham, AL
Get fresh Drilling Crew Member jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.