Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help lead a cutting-edge company into a bright future? We are actively seeking a talented and experienced technical project manager to oversee a wide variety of projects from design through implementation in our Construction Materials Testing Department. You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel as well as form a team of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency. We know how valuable your problem-solving and leadership skills are to our company’s success, and we offer a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on the BHATE Team.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Review proposed client requests and submit service proposals to ensure the project goes to contract.
- Oversee and coordinate the field and laboratory technical staff for each project.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction or related field preferred. Equivalent work experience will be considered as well.
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Knowledge of computer software (Word, Excel and outlook for example)
We are a drug free company and you will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen.
Company provides generous BCBS health insurance, 401K, holidays and vacation benefits subject to qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Why Work Here?
Bhate strongly believes in excellent training, professional ethics and mentoring to help our staff succeed and build a future.