Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help lead a cutting-edge company into a bright future? We are actively seeking a talented and experienced Business Development Director to oversee and direct our Marketing and Business Development Department. We know how valuable your experience, contacts and leadership skills are to our company’s success, and we offer a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on the BHATE Team.
- Overseeing and directing the activities of the marketing / business development department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Assessing strengths and weaknesses of the company’s marketing strategy. Developing and implementing corrective action plans.
- Successfully planning, directing, and coordinating overall marketing efforts.
- Developing strategy, coordinating and assessing marketing efforts of department managers and technical staff.
- Responsible for individual one on one outside marketing with qualified targets
- Communicating the marketing plan, basis and sources of market analysis, opportunities and strategy rationale to the Department Managers and Principals
- Researching demand for our services in various market segments and identifying most productive segments based on contemporary and mid to long term expectation of market/economic conditions.
- Understanding pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of competitor proposal/pricing strategies
- Identifying potential new customers and market segments
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and expected return-on-marketing investment.
- Having a clear understanding of the company’s service offerings, pricing logic and profitability of various services offered.
- Developing and managing e-media campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and market positioning.
- Responsible for overall sales and lead generation efforts.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- 15+ years Business Development experience in the construction or engineering (and related) field.
- Experience and knowledge of general marketing principles and concepts within the construction environment
- Excellent lead generation and follow-up skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Knowledge of computer software (Word, Excel and outlook for example)
We are a drug free company and you will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen.
Company provides generous BCBS health insurance, 401K, holidays and vacation benefits subject to qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salaried/Exempt with performance incentives Position
Why Work Here?
Bhate strongly believes in excellent training, professional ethics and mentoring to help our staff succeed and build a future.