Production Machine Operator
Bharat Forge America
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $16 to $17 Hourly
The Production Machine Operator will safely control various machines and equipment involved in production.Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Operates production machinery in accordance with prints and specifications. Assigned machines may include melting furnaces, casting machines, forging presses, heating and aging furnaces, shotblast equipment, and CNC machines.
- Produces the required quantity of parts within established specifications and tolerances.
- Measures finished parts with precision tools, ensuring compliance with function, quality, and cosmetic specifications.
- Maintains logs and records of units produced including a record of errors resulting in rejected or discarded pieces.
- Inspects equipment prior to use to ensure proper setup and alignment; performs basic and routine adjustments and maintenance.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow directions and work well in a team.
- Ability to interpret and translate engineering designs and documentation.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn production equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of and the ability to abide by applicable OSHA and environmental regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least one year of related experience required.
- Completion of on-the-job training may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Prolonged periods working on feet, using tools, and performing repetitive actions that entail frequent bending and stooping.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at a time.
- Visual acuity to read instructions, operate machines, and inspect parts produced.
Bharat Forge AmericaSanford, NC
ManufacturingView All Bharat Forge America Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.