- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Beyond20 is seeking an experienced Site Lead for a DoD client. This position will report to the Director of Federal Programs but will work with a significant degree of autonomy, exercising discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance. The Site Lead will serve as the onsite lead for a client.
The program provides IT and AV support to a closed DoD network, including maintaining and operating the government IT and AV systems to ensure continuity of service and provide upgrades as required to ensure system integrity and compliance with DoD regulations and standards. Support will be provided to day-to-day users of the network and systems.
The qualified candidate will have extensive experience leading a team of engineering resources to deliver client requirements, including resource allocation and team scheduling. PMP® and ITIL® certifications are highly desirable though not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of Information Technology and AV Support Management.
- Performs day‐to‐day management of projects, identifies issues and risks and recommends possible issue and risk mitigation strategies associated with the projects.
- Acts as a facilitator between the DoD stakeholders and Beyond20.
- Responsible for ensuring that work performed is within scope, consistent with requirements, and delivered on time and on budget.
- Manages team IT support staff of various levels.
- Provides solutions to improve efficiency (e.g., reduce costs while maintaining or improving performance levels).
- Monitors issues and provides resolutions for up‐to date status reports.
- Demonstrates excellent writing and oral communications skills.
- Project Manager is also responsible for compiling and submitting all deliverables to the customer and ensuring all project staff members remain up to date and in compliance with required contract certification and training requirements.
- Performs computer maintenance, administration, and repair
- Performs peripheral equipment maintenance, administration, and repair including projectors, touch panels, AV racks, and cameras.
- Responds and resolves tickets within contractual SLAs.
- Comfortable troubleshooting physical and software/configuration problems with:
- Cisco Touch10
- All cabling (CAT6, DisplayPort, HDMI, VGA, Power Adapters)
- Other specialized A/V hardware deployed in the supported environment.
- Documents ticket work logs and resolutions in the Air Force Service Desk system
- Provides excellent customer service and communicates effectively to customers
- Takes appropriate corrective actions to exchange or replace components with Government provided replacement parts.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering,
Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related discipline.
CompTIA Security+ - REQUIRED
At least five (5) years of experience in project management.
Industry-recognized Project Management certification such as CAPM or PMP preferred
At least five (5) years of experience in managing IT related O&M projects.
Preferred experience working in a DoD environment.
Preferred experience managing support in an AV environment.
Real EstateView all jobs at Beyond20