- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- FUNCTIONAL TITLE: Human Resource Associate
Position SummaryHR Associate’s job entails providing support for a wide variety of activities of human resources including team member relations, recruiting, and administration of benefits. The main responsibility of HR Associates is to advise managers, supervisors, or administrators in all HR practices, to provide information to team members about regulations, contract language, and policies, and to provide general support. In general, a HR Associate performs a wide variety of both complex and routine administrative services. Duties and Responsibilities
- Posting and advertising open positions and assisting in recruitment process at job fairs.
- Screening, evaluating and recommending applicants for interviews.
- Writing ads and posting open positions, drafting offer letters for new hires.
- Participating in interviews as required and assisting staff members in identifying and creating job related interview questions.
- Explaining benefits to team members
- Making job offers and initiating needed paperwork.
- Assisting with compensation and classification issues.
- Reviewing team member complaints and ensuring accurate and timely documentation of concerns or issues.
- Facilitating actions to resolve the team member issues and escalating them to appropriate management team.
- Ensures adherence to HACCP and SQF requirements for food safety and quality.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.Absence Coverage
The HR Manager will cover in the absence of the HR AssociateQualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Mathematical Skills and Reasoning Ability
Ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work. Ability to influence and negotiate. Ability to work alone on a broad variety of projects. Ability to exercise effective judgement, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
Ability to research, evaluate and analyze new recruitment techniques, methods, and procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to use hands to feel and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to sit. The team member is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly exposed to extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.Team member Wellness
Incorporate the company’s core values while managing daily activities by leading and supporting by example.Reports to Human Resource Manager
BusinessView all jobs at Beyond Warehousing