The Lash Lounge at Brier Creek Salon Manager provides exemplary customer service to Lash Lounge clients, helps make leadership decisions in the salon and acts as a liaison between the stylists and salon owner. This position is critical to the livelihood of the salon and contributes to the positive reputation and overall culture that is conveyed to our clients.
- Schedule the entire staff, including stylists, and other front desk associates. The salon manager oversees the schedule and maintains proper staff coverage.
- Manage and track: sales, client counts, comparable sales, donations, gift cards, waste, overtime, costs of products, repairs and maintenance, and other data as needed.
- Manage inventory, conduct inventory count, enter inventory into the system, order products and supplies to maintain correct inventory levels.
- Manage the appointment scheduling for Lash Lounge clients and proper handling of incoming and outgoing calls with the expected “Gold Standard” customer service level.
- Manage the proper tracking and input of client records into the salon software with correct client lead source and promotional codes.
- Manage an organized work area, the preparation and filing of the client charts, intake forms, consultation forms, after care hand-outs, package purchase agreements, and all other forms as needed.
- Be proficient and educated in working the POS software, sales transactions of clients for services and retail items, and manage the end of day cash drawer reconciliation.
- Resolve issues such as scheduling conflicts or mishaps, product returns, customer complaints, and general salon maintenance to keep everything running and looking its best.
- Aide in the cleanliness of the salon including stocking the retail area, merchandising area, picking up trash, sweeping, cleaning, dusting, and whatever is required to keep the salon looking top-notch.
- Educate clients on retail products’ key benefits.
- Assist with promotional events at the salon or outside the salon to help market the salon and build the brand.
- All other duties as prescribed.
Strong sales and marketing background.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Strong customer service skills and is customer focused.
- Initiates self-learning and is comfortable at educating clients on products and services offered.
- Well organized, detail oriented and identifies additional tasks to be completed.
- Exhibits sound judgment and adheres strictly to The Lash Lounge standards of salon operations.
- Forms strong working relationships within team and creates a teamwork environment.
- Takes a leadership role by helping others with training, offers assistance, and helps solve client issues related to a faulty service. Willing to check and “fix” work performed by other stylists.
- Ongoing learner; exhibits insatiable curiosity and an interest in self improvement.
- Keeps salon owner aware of any issues that are going on in the salon and suggests productive solutions to resolve them in order to ensure the salon runs smoothly on a daily basis.