Service Center Manager
- Expired: May 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Beyond is looking for a hands on, skilled Service Center Manager to manage daily operations and personnel in a service center environment, aiming for maximum operational efficiency. Beyond is a dynamic and adaptive ISO looking for the next great leader. Are you the type of individual looking for a fast-paced challenging environment? Managing multiple teams, processes, and personalities? Reporting directly to the VP of Operations with the support of team leads and Sr support. If so, we would love to speak to you.
- Manages overall performance of the service center department and employees consisting of 2 Team Leads and 20+ specialists.
- Collaborates with internal departments to develop, implement, and sustain process and procedures that will lead to the success of the growing support team and client satisfaction.
- Identifies and resolves operational problems using defined processes, expertise, and judgment.
- Develops plans to meet short-term and longer-term objectives for the business.
- Collect and analyze data to assist with forecasting headcount, communicate business needs and execute resulting plans in coordination with the VP of Operations.
- Guide and mentor, the Team Leads and their specialists to adhere to the company goals and culture.
- Partner with Training to document all processes and workflow executed by the Service Center, and keep that documentation updated as the processes and/or workflow change over time.
- Oversee the Service Center's CRM cases/tasks/emails, to keep specialists response-times within acceptable parameters.
- Regularly report statistical data, trends, significant events and milestones through MBR, QA, KPI's etc. to the VP of Operations.
- Enforce departmental best-practices, documentation, and customer-interaction guidelines.
- Participate in ongoing training/education of industry standards.
- Has clear system knowledge to support the team and provides out of the box thinking and innovative solutions to move the team forward.
- Assist with escalated calls and improving Client satisfaction experience.
- Conduct team meetings, one on ones to foster open communication of current needs and challenges; create opportunities for team's participation and success.
- Provide specialists with career development training and growth opportunities.
- Must have 3-5 years of Customer Service Management experience in a call center / service center environment.
- 5-7 years of experience analyzing and solving customer problems in customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including conflict-resolution and product documentation.
- Excellent, interpersonal skills with external customers and internal employees.
- Proven ability to effectively monitor the Service Center's operational statistics and coordinate future needs and expansion with the VP of Operations.
- Experience working with Microsoft Suite, CRM tools (Salesforce), Call-Center Phone Software, etc.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule within the hours of 8:00 am - 9:00 pm EST Monday - Friday and on-call weekends
- Flexibility to job shift and provide coverage as needed.
Salary Range - The base salary range for this role is $65,000 - $100,000/annually plus benefits. Actual base salary offered will vary depending on factors including, but not limited to education, experience, skills and qualifications.
Beyond strives to simplify operations, reduce costs and streamline payments for small and mid-size business owners across the country. Every customer is provided with the reliable, flexible, and secure business solutions they need in a clear, transparent manner they can trust. We are committed to the highest level of technological innovation, contract terms and customer service-earning our customers' business every day. Every employee is provided with the vital tools, resources and compensation needed to achieve success.
We will deliver results, tell the truth, and make a difference with a determination to transform the business world. Good is not nearly good enough. We go Beyond.
This job description provides many examples of the types of responsibilities required, but is in not intended to be a comprehensive list. The incumbent will complete other job responsibilities as needed which are not specifically described in this document.
Beyond is an equal opportunity employer to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Beyond complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
BusinessView all jobs at Beyond Inc.
Get fresh Data Center Operation Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.