Sales Enablement Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Beyond's Sales Enablement Specialist is a member of the Sales Enablement Team, reporting directly to the VP of Sales Ops & Enablement. As a member of the Sales Enablement Team, you will focus on Seller success by making Sales teams more knowledgeable, effective, and efficient. You will partner with other departments and Sales Leaders across the U.S. to implement all training across our Outside Sales teams.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate daily with Enablement team members, the Sales leaders, and other Department leaders.
- Create virtual & in person learning materials (how-to videos, PPT, webpages, ect.)
- Establish methods to measure impact and effectiveness of education programs and existing Sales Enablement materials.
- Design, develop, and deliver educational content for in-person training and virtual training
- Conduct in-person and virtual trainings (some travel required)
- Facilitate daily training sessions to a remote sales force.
- Create content on intranet using WordPress/Elementor.
- Problem-solve seller roadblocks quickly and efficiently via phoneline, e-mail, ticketing system, or screen sharing on Teams calls.
Need to have
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization (Salesperson to CEO)
- Ability to collaborate across departments
- Ability to prioritize workload & competing priorities
- 2+ years of experience in designing, developing, & facilitating educational content
- Experience working with an LMS
- Proficiency using tools for video-editing, eLearning creation, and learning assets
- Instructional Design experience within virtual & in-person environments
- Experience delivering training (in-person & virtual learning)
- Understanding of Adult learning principles.
- Able to develop effective and engaging learning experiences
- Highly organized and outcome-driven with a strong sense of urgency and personal accountability, not afraid to get hands-on
- Outstanding writing, editing, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work with a remote leader
- Commitment to a collaborative environment with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability
Nice to have
- 2+ years of Selling experience
- 2+ years Sales Training experience
- Knowledge of core sales concepts, including: Sales Funnel, CRM, and reporting techniques
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with AbsorbLMS
- Experience working directly with Product and Sales leadership to identify learning needs and objectives
- Experience with website design using WordPress/Elementor
We strive to simplify operations, reduce costs and streamline payments for small and mid-size business owners across the country. Every customer is provided with the reliable, flexible, and secure business solutions they need in a clear, transparent manner they can trust. We are committed to the highest level of technological innovation, contract terms and customer service—earning our customers’ business every day. Every employee is provided with the vital tools, resources and compensation needed to achieve success.
We will deliver results, tell the truth, and make a difference with a determination to transform the business world. Good is not nearly good enough. We go Beyond.
This job description provides many examples of the types of responsibilities required but is not intended to be a comprehensive list. The incumbent will complete other job responsibilities as needed which are not specifically described in this document.
Beyond is an equal opportunity employer to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Beyond complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Beyond Inc.
Get fresh Sales Enablement Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.