F/T Client Success Coordinator - Phoenix Area Work-From-Home
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Beyond Feedback we are passionate about delivering insights to our clients that drive improvements in how they operate. We are looking for a Client Success Coordinator to join our cause. Do you have a gift for organizing and planning? Do you love coordinating projects and making sure all the details come together on-time? Do you enjoy seeing your work make a big picture difference at some of the best-known companies in the country? If this describes you, read on:
- Energized by organizing and planning projects
- Trustworthy with confidential information and able to maintain a high level of personal and professional integrity
- Able to coordinate communications between internal and external stakeholders across numerous projects
- Incredibly organized and efficient with personal time management
- A consummate professional in your communication style, positive attitude, and appearance in front of clients
- Known as the expert on customer service among your friends
- Known for your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Naturally self-motivated and able to work independently while also successful in a collaborative team environment
You will be:
- Working closely with Client Vice Presidents to gather budget, timeline, and deliverable information
- Building and maintaining project plans in a project planning software tool
- Attending virtual client meetings to capture notes and action items
- Assigning action items, issues, and tasks to team members and ensuring their timely delivery
- Providing information and materials as new client projects are getting set up and implemented
- Coordinating email communication with external clients and internal experts
- Providing reports, calendars, and tools to team members to maintain client deliverable timelines
- Communicating to management schedule challenges, bottlenecks, and resource needs for projects
- Collaborating with team members to plan out specific project details several months ahead of time
- Collaborating internally with team members to ensure projects are completed on time and under budget
- Managing timeline and project status details for many projects at once (up to 30 projects at a time)
- Assisting to schedule and organize strategic initiatives and new product development cycles
- Working in a growing and fast-paced environment
You’re the perfect fit if:
- You have a ridiculous ability to think ahead and see around corners
- Your go-to dinner party topic is your family’s refrigerator calendar
- ‘On time’ and ‘Under budget’ are phrases you regularly slip into casual conversation
- ‘Collaboration’ is your middle name and your parents couldn’t decide between that and ‘Excellence’
- You wake up every day energized to serve others
Beyond Feedback provides a comprehensive suite of benefits in addition to salary for our full-time staff, including medical/dental/vision coverage (with fully paid employee medical coverage after 5 years), life insurance, gym reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, maternity/paternity leave, vacation time, and more. We value our team member's time off with 14 1/2 paid holidays including Birthday Friday and 2 Summer Sabbatical days. Plus - we pay you a $2,000 vacation allowance to use as you choose after year 4 – that’s right we pay you to go on vacation. You can earn extra bonus vacation time for taking days off during our less busy seasons of the year (Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and the month of December). We even pay you to give back to your community and volunteer at a place of your choosing two days per year.
Our work-from-home policy requires the following: You must work from your primary residence that is located within 35 miles of our office so you can easily attend teambuilding events that occur throughout the year. You must have reliable internet service at your home (minimum speed of 10MB download/5MB upload). You must have a dedicated work space at your home that is free from distractions just like you would if you worked from our office. Beyond Feedback provides all the computer equipment you need to be successful.
Job Type: Full-time 7am-4pm Monday through Friday (work-from-home position - must live within 35 miles of our office)
Starting Pay: $61,310-$77,975 per year / depending on experience
All newly hired employees are subject to background check and E-Verify employment eligibility verification.
7100 East Cave Creek RoadCave Creek, AZ
Get fresh Work From Home Insights Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.