- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping, recruiting, time-tracking, and operational assignments. The ideal candidate will be:
- Familiar with the Division of Developmental Disabilities
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft office suite etc.
- Strong communicative and organizational skills.
- Competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
- They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Bi-lingual (Spanish speaking) is not a 'must,' but is necessary to be fully effective in this particular position.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
All candidates encouraged to apply.
Beyond Borders & Co.
2828 N. Central Ave. Ste 1011. PhoenixPhoenix, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at Beyond Borders & Co.