Bevi is a Series C startup that has raised over $60 million to bring customizable, healthy hydration to offices and facilities across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 50 million plastic bottles and seen revenue grow by rapidly. With offices now in Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we continue to grow our healthy flavor offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
We're looking for a Boston-based Inbound Business Development Representative (Inbound BDR) to support our nationwide Sales team with an organized, communicative, and energetic mindset as well as a willing-to-assist attitude. The Inbound BDR will report up to the Business Development Manager and assist Bevi in qualifying and converting inbound interest in the product into sales opportunities for field sales managers.
This is an entry-level role -- we are looking for candidates with a fresh perspective and a great deal of interest in developing their sales skills. Please submit a cover letter if you are interested in this role.
What you will do:
- Learn how to take messages and calls with and qualify potential clients interested in Bevi.
- Demonstrate professional collaboration with an outside sales team to deliver a steady funnel of business opportunities from leads generated from marketing, general awareness of the product, and other sources.
- Leverage tools such as Salesforce, Streak, Drift and Apollo to maintain regular cadence with a wide source of leads.
- Gain hands-on experience in communication, sales, business development, and market knowledge.
- Take your job seriously, but not yourself.
How you will grow:
- Engage with a talented sales and operations team drawn from diverse sectors.
- Learn about the purchasing processes of different types of organizations.
- Develop value-selling skills applicable to all B2B account management roles.
- Deploy your energy and expertise to further the company's mission of sustainability, wellness, and positive personal and environmental change.
- Prior professional or extracurricular experience in sales, operations / customer service, communications or business administration a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Eagerness to learn and adapt
- Proactive, can-do attitude and strong sense of ownership
- Passion for our mission to eliminate plastic bottles and cans
- A 4-years Bachelor's Degree or 2-years Associate's Degree from an accredited university or college
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of both commission and equity options
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for sick leave, bereavement, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevi on tap - and composting and terracycling, too
- Monthly happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards... and more!