- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $25 Hourly
Local coffee and espresso machine service company is looking to add a service technician to the team to service Mid-Atlantic Region with a primary focus in the Washington/Baltimore Metropolitan Area. Ideal candidate will be a team player, have excellent customer relationship skills, knowledge of electrical, plumbing, beverage equipment and coffee equipment a must. Must have clean driving record. Normal business hours are M-F 8am-4pm, but evening & weekend calls are required from time-to-time; as well as being on an “On-Call” rotation.
This is a full-time job.
Responsibilities: Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Handle and respond to emergency requests for service from customers
- Ensure the completion of all work in the assigned territory according to customer and company requirements.
- Maintain contact with office
- Complete preventive maintenance tasks as established by the manufactures
- Install equipment for new accounts
- Understand specifications, products and service of all accounts
- Complete work orders on site
- Develop thorough knowledge of the company, its products and services
- Attend staff meetings as requested
- Perform duties in a timely and positive manner
- Work closely with other staff as a constructive team member
- Perform other duties as requested by team or owner
- Work requested hours as determined by owner or Manager Technician
- Maintain and refurbishing equipment in the service area
- Maintain, receive and Organize equipment parts.
Job Qualifications: * Minimum 2 years preferred of service experience in a similar or related field
- Ability to work on commercial espresso, coffee brewing, coffee grinding and water systems
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Valid driver’s license (of the required class for the jurisdiction) with a clean driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
- Good organizational skills
- Able to communicate clearly verbally and in writing. Compensation based on experience.
When submitting your resume please attach a cover letter with work history and compensation requirements.
Preferred experience: coffee equipment service: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Bev Pro ServicesWhy Work Here?
Be part of the ever-growing specialty coffee industry in the Mid-Atlantic region. Family Owned. Growth & Opportunity
We sell & service commercial espresso and coffee brewing equipment in the Mid-Atlantic region for National, Regional, local and Mom & Pop food service customers, as well as coffee roasters.
2100 Concord Blvd. Suite KCrofton, MD
ManufacturingView all jobs at Bev Pro Services