Betty Croquer Catering is a multi-store concessionaire with contracts to handles Cafeterias, Lunch and Breakfast bar in official government buildings like hospitals, military bases, administrative buildings. This company is growing fast bringing new opportunities to all its employees and the community.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.
High School diploma or equivalent required
Certification and Licensing:
Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes:
- Skill in completing assignments accurately and with attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work under pressure.
- Ability to process and handle confidential information with discretion.
- Commitment to the Betty Croquer Enterprises and VA Miami Hospital.
- Ability to work independently and/or in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to walk upstairs and downstairs.
- Backup for other stores if need it.
- Ability to lift up to 15lb Box.
- English and Spanish is a plus.
The Betty Croquer Catering is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law.