The Content and Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and executing daily marketing activities and objectives while representing Bettinardi Golf at the highest standards. Day to Day responsibilities include idea generation for social media calendars, working with creative team to build content around tour news/updates, and creating content to educate golf consumers on the Bettinardi brand.
• Develop and execute content for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social media channels
to build brand awareness, generate traffic and engage.
• Cultivate relationships with influencers, bloggers and product reviewers in the golfing sports industry
• Work with Marketing Director to facilitate external communications
• Collect and strategize utilization of user generated content for all social channels
• Support Marketing Director to develop and maintain a comprehensive editorial calendar, driving brand activity content and online events in order to maintain relevant and engaging content through all social media channels
• Manage company blogs. Keep all blog content current and up-to-date with special attention to Search Engine Optimization, grammar, accurate images and product specifications
• Work with Customer Service Advisory team to ensure all questions, comments, reviews and concerns are addressed in a timely manner across all social platforms, branded sites and retailer sites
• Work with production team and social media consultants to meet subscriber and revenue goals for branded channels and build a plan to create consistent and relevant content
• Stay on top of trends in social media and the golfing industry
• Collaborate with digital designers to create unique content for social media, blogs and sweepstakes
• Create and organize press materials, samples and assets for press tours and PR events (and sometimes attend)
• Experience writing for an e-Commerce site, particularly in the sports industry, golf a major plus
• Familiarity with content management systems, and experience with web content strategy are strong pluses
• Write with grammar quality, overall concept clarity and use of content marketing/social media best practices in mind
*Shopify experience a big plus. Website administration will be part of this role.