Bettinardi Golf makes the finest putters in golf, in our own state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Tinley Park, Illinois. Our putters are used by some of the best golfers in the world, amateur standouts, all the way down to your average weekend warrior. We are looking for a dynamic, creative Graphics Designer to add value to the Bettinardi team.
Bettinardi Golf is seeking a creative and innovative Graphics Designer to produce technically-savvy designs across print and digital media. The Graphics Designer will work closely with the Creative Team and Marketing Team to accomplish goals related to the publicizing of the company and consistent development of our brand and image for our customers.
· Design a wide variety of materials for print and digital media with the intent to promote the company and our products.
· Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
· Produce cutting edge editorial content, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
· Participate and contribute to the product development process both with content and visual ideas.
· Maintain a fresh and engaging perspective with the desire and expertise of refreshing the promotional materials and online presence on a regular basis, while ensuring brand cohesion.
· Research trends in the design industry with respect to the latest software and computer technologies to remain competitive and accomplish projects in the most efficient manner.
· Participate in various aspects related to the department’s supplies and equipment as they relate to design.
· Understand and follow brand guidelines when applying on-brand design solutions to ensure the consistent look and feel for all images and graphics.
· Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with customers, vendors, community partners and colleagues.
· Employ accuracy, precision and quality in all work to represent the high quality and standards of Bettinardi Golf.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Working knowledge of designing for a wide range of digital platforms.
· Superior knowledge with respect to design software programs including Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
· Demonstrated ability to be resourceful, and consistently demonstrate initiative and creativity in daily tasks
· Ability to work autonomously within guidelines and expectations
· A positive attitude and ability to thrive in a team environment, while demonstrating leadership within the realm of design.
· Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communications, Graphic Arts, Multimedia or a related field.
· A minimum of 2 years of experience working professionally in Graphic Design or related field.