The Better Provisioning Company General Manager is responsible for managing all day-to-day operations of the provisioning center in accordance with the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs Marijuana Regulatory Agency and standard operational procedures set by Company. As General Manager you are responsible for the overall profitability of the provisioning center. The Provisioning Center Manager provides direction to Assistant Managers and support to all Cannabis Consultants and Care Coordinators which includes: scheduling, training, providing policy and procedure updates, keeping updated with industry news and product information.
As an inaugural member of the Provisioning Center, you will assist in configuration of the point of sale software, selection and training of personnel, selection of product inventory, and preparing the center for opening. You are responsible for ordering and receiving of all inventory and products, arranging deliveries, and supported by Assistant Managers, the General Manage maintains consultant, coordinator, security and facility compliance and cleanliness.
Required Experience, Education and Skills
Five to ten years of experience in a retail position with managerial responsibilities, preferably in the marijuana industry.
Thorough understanding of state and local medical marijuana laws and how they apply to the operations of the PC.
Excellent managerial skills. Accurate data entry and record keeping. Experience with the Metrc and marijuana POS system.
Ability to make business decisions as necessary with oversight when needed.
Excellent communication skills and attention to detail, with effective time management and ability to multitask.
Always upstanding, ethical, honest, respectful and sincere to customers, vendors, team and executives;
Builds faith in our brand as purveyor of premium products backed by superior care, support and consideration;
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
Proficiency in Windows based software and point of sale applications.
Must be able to pass background check, complete Metrc training,
Overview of Responsibilities
Staff Support and Management:
· Responsible for managing provisioning center staff, approving schedules, inventory and patient/customer relations;
· Serves as a role model and resource for provisioning center staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news and changes in regulations;
· Responds to all staff questions, concerns or suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts;
· Responsible for delegating tasks to Assistant Managers, Cannabis Consultants and Care Coordinators in order to maintain a compliant and clean facility;
· Partners to hire and train staff, maintain training records; and
· Coordinates with executive management to ensure accurate information is communicated to provisioning center staff.
· Provides superior customer service for growers, processors, patient/customers and caregivers;
· Responds to all patient/customer complaints, requests, concerns, suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts; and
· Oversees orders and deliveries to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of deliveries.
Reports, Leadership and Profitability:
· Maintain accurate records of all provisioning center activities including daily cash reconciliations, patient/customer records, sales, deliveries and returns in accordance with the Michigan Regulations and the standards set by Company;
· Maintain inventory control system and perform daily cycle counts of all marijuana and marijuana products in the facility;
· Follows established policies and procedures, contributes to the development of new concepts, policies and procedures as necessary to perform job duties and tasks.
· Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
· Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
· Provide regular inventory, sales and profitability reports to the Executive Team.
Company reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this job description. Your employment with Company is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or Company at-will, with or without cause and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in this document shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment at-will status of Company employees.