Home Health Aide - CNA
Better Life Home Care Agency LLC Hazleton, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Home Health Aide to become a part of our team! You will provide routine healthcare to patients at the patient's home or in a care facility.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Provide medication reminders
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Running errands such as grocery shopping
- Meal Preparation
- Changing bed linens
- Monitor, document, and report changes in patients' health status.
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Better Life Home Care Agency LLC
The main goal of Better Life Home Care Agency LLC is to bring smiles to the faces of our patients and their families. Our home care services target a wide range of people – from children, to young adults and to the elderly. We want to make a significant difference in your life by being there for your family during the times you need us most.