Cloud Network Architect
- Posted: over a month ago
Cloud Network Architect As the Cloud Network Architect, you will be responsible for building and supporting a secure network solution for eCommerce websites. You will be working day-to-day with internal and external engineering, development, integration, and program stakeholders and ensuring that activities are performed in accordance with program objectives, policies and regulations, and requirements.
The ideal candidate is someone who can dive straight into this project with a deep understanding of how networking works, and that is able to set up and deploy an application that is load-balanced across multiple regional clusters. A strong understanding of how security is interwoven into the setup is a must, as is isolating systems and user access to only what’s needed.
● Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
● Five (5) + years’ experience supporting large-scale cloud networks, including automating routine network tools
● Cloud Networking (ie: Cluster Config, load balancers , network packet routing, firewall, etc)
● Cloud Security (Configuring service users, assigning to systems, users, etc)
● Cloud Applications (Redis, SQL , Kubernetes , Cloud Build, Certificates, etc)
● Google Cloud experience required, Azure or AWS is a plus
FUn group and we laugh a lot.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?