Senior Marketing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our mission is Better Health. Our passion is helping others.
What’s Your Why?
• Are you looking for a career opportunity that will help you grow personally and professionally?
• Do you have a passion for helping others achieve Better Health?
• Are you ready to join a growing team that shares your mission?
Why Join Our Team: At Votion, it’s our commitment, our passion, and our culture that sets us apart. Our Team Members make a difference each and every day! We don’t just talk the talk - we believe in it and live by it. Our core value is always to deliver 5-star service. And by doing so, we successfully achieve our mission of Better Health. We support our providers with all the necessary tools and resources they need to deliver the care all patients deserve. Be part of a team that is rebuilding sick care into Better Health Care. We take great care of our team, patients, providers, and affiliates because together, we can achieve: Better Care. Better Outcomes. Better Health.
The Senior Marketing Manager will directly support the Marketing Team. They will be expected to perform within the following scope, as well as other assigned duties and activities that aid and leverage our Team function. Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Gathers and analyzes information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies
- Conducts market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess current and potential markets
- Maintains knowledge of trends and development in the market; identifies needs for new products and services and makes recommendations to leadership
- Analyzes and evaluates financial aspects of tactics
- Collaborates in the development of new programs
- Composes, develops, evaluates, and conducts training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies
- Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional activities or trade shows
- Negotiates contracts for services needed to execute a marketing strategy
- Oversee multiple marketing initiatives concurrently, measuring and reporting on the performance of those initiatives and assessing against goals.
- Manage portions of the overall marketing budget, ensuring effective use and tracking of funds.
- Engage with varying levels of internal and external stakeholders including direct customer communication and public presentations.
- Guide the creative team throughout the development process, ensuring that they remain updated on any changes in general direction or deadlines
- Conduct regular meetings with company leadership to report the status of all marketing-related activities and how they perform in relation to overall company goals.
- Understand the various patient journeys throughout the healthcare continuum and provide guidance to leaders and marketing subject matter experts in executing marketing/communication strategies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of our core values and guiding principles
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to work within our Better Health environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Demonstrated ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field required
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field
- Proven ability to work with Google Suite software or equivalent
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, initiative, and results-oriented capabilities
- Must be able to work professionally with confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams
- Ability to shift focus, multi-task, and prioritize in a rapidly changing environment.
- STRONG reasoning and critical thinking required
- MUST be results oriented with a focus on quality execution and delivery
Powered by JazzHR
Better Health Group
Get fresh Better World Campaign jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.