National Provider Network Development Specialist
- Expired: May 09, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our mission is Better Health. Our passion is helping others.
What's Your Why?
•Are you looking for a career opportunity that will help you grow personally and professionally?
•Do you have a passion for helping others achieve Better Health?
•Are you ready to join a growing team that shares your mission?
Why Join Our Team: At Votion, it's our commitment, our passion, and our culture that sets us apart. Our Team Members make a difference each and every day! We don't just talk the talk - we believe in it and live by it. Our core value is always to deliver 5-star service. And by doing so, we successfully achieve our mission of Better Health. We support our providers with all the necessary tools and resources they need to deliver the care all patients deserve. Be part of a team that is rebuilding sick care into Better Health Care. We take great care of our team, patients, providers, and affiliates because together, we can achieve: Better Care. Better Outcomes. Better Health.
This Team Member will drive engagement and recruitment of new affiliate Providers in collaboration with the Provider Operations Team to support network growth. As a National Provider Network Development Specialist, this Team Member will represent Votion as a brand liaison, creating and demonstrating proactive outreach and recruitment strategies to build and maintain a continuous pipeline of affiliate Provider candidates.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPERIENCE
The Provider Network Development Specialist will directly support the Provider Operations Team and Votion's goals. They will be expected to perform within the following scope, as well as other assigned duties and activities that aid and leverage our Team function. Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Acting as a brand liaison with a strong understanding of Votion's functionality and goals.
- Raise brand awareness and demonstrate the ability to successfully engage and educate various markets on the benefits of partnering with Votion.
- Providing regular performance reports to internal stakeholders and sharing trends/learnings while making recruitment/outreach recommendations.
- Executing professional recruitment efforts to support our internal and client work.
- Continuously build a talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple providers in play at all times.
- Outreach to potential candidates and conduct professional and thoughtful phone, video, or face-to-face interviews.
- Performing initial interviews and review opportunities to determine provider suitability for an affiliate relationship.
- Ensuring all candidates are provided with timely updates and outcomes concerning the status of the interviews.
- Collaborating with key cross-functional groups in developing and executing marketing and recruitment campaigns in support of our potential providers:
- Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals, cold-calling
- Proactively research, maintain, and leverage potential lead sources in any assigned market (ie: other healthcare organizations)
- Source candidates via various healthcare databases and networking sites.
- Ability to navigate CRM software.
- Setting and maintaining a schedule with potential affiliate providers.
- Coordinating contracting activities with the Director of Provider Network Development.
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of our core values and guiding principles.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Can work within our Better Health environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Demonstrated ability to handle data with confidentiality.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, or other relevant field preferred
- 3+ years of experience recruiting Physicians in an IPA or ACO environment
- Proven ability to work with Google Suite software or equivalent (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint)
- Ability to travel up to 75% within designated territory
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, initiative, and results-oriented capabilities
- Ability to work in a shifting and fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work professionally with confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams
- STRONG reasoning and critical thinking are required
Better Health Group
Get fresh Network Development Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.