Clinical Team Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Dental assisting: 2 to 3 years (Required) – Clinical Team Lead
Short term and long-term disability
Life insurance – Company Paid
Opportunities for advancement
Paid time off
401K with up to 4% match
Full Job Description
DENTAL OFFICE, DENTAL ASSISTANT (Clinical Team Lead- In charge of leading 6-7 Dental Assistants)
We are a fast-growing, privately owned GROUP PRACTICE looking for a Clinical lead in Apex, North Carolina Office. We are seeking a talented & enthusiastic Dental Assistant to join our Better Dental family! There are opportunities for advancement, and our unique pay and bonus structure offers incredible income potential!
- Fast Growing, Top -Quality, Group Practice with 3 offices.
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Incredible Income Potential!
- Enjoyable, Respectful & Professional Environment
- Newest Instruments & Equipment
- Educational Support & In-Practice Training
- Low Stress Environment
- Compensation as high as $35/hour...even more with bonuses & incentives!
Your role will be vitally important in keeping our practice running smoothly & in helping our valued patients maintain the highest level of dental health. If you love people, value teamwork, and are excited about these extraordinary opportunities, we look forward to hearing from you soon! Schedule:
- Monday and Wednesday: 7:00am- 5:00pm
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 7:00am – 3:00pm
- Your # 1 responsibility will be to support and develop the clinical team
Get fresh Lead Dental Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.