Nursery Assistant- Part-Time
Bethlehem Christian Academy Bethlehem, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
Bethlehem Christian Academy is accepting applications for a Nursery Assistant- Part Time.
Assist the Nursery Coordinator in ensuring the nursery is a secure, nurturing environment where each child will see, hear, and feel the love of Jesus Christ and parents can feel confident their child will receive the highest quality of care and ministry.
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Adhere to Bethlehem Church and BCA’s Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Love of children and their families.
- Ability to positively interact with children, parents, and paid nursery staff in a pleasant, friendly manner.
- Display knowledge of the needs, abilities, and development of infants/toddlers.
- Complete Background check, CPR, First Aid, and other required health and safety trainings.
Supervise and monitor children, providing a safe childcare environment.
- Beyond safety, maintain a fun and engaging environment.
- Mediates conflicts between children, teaching them to treat others with love and respect.
- De-escalate temper tantrums.
- Keep detailed documentation on attendance, allergies, daily temperament, and any special accommodations the child requires.
- Maintain a sanitary environment by properly cleaning prior to children’s arrival, as well as after they leave each day.
- Monitor each child’s personal hygiene by changing dirty or soiled clothing as needed.
- Exhibit confidentiality of each student and family, including refraining from any gossip or relaying any information to anyone other than the parent or administration.
- Demonstrate a positive and friendly attitude and cultivate a caring nursery environment for the parents and children, as well as nursery paid staff, reflecting Christ’s love to all who enter the nursery.
- Pray for the children, parents, and co-workers.
- Report any needs (staff, supply, or personal) and concerns to and maintain clear and consistent communication.
Bethlehem Christian Academy requires that every employee manifest by daily example the highest Christian virtue and serving as a Christian role model (I Tim. 4:12) both in and out of the school to the children (Luke 6:40), and as an example to parents and fellow staff members in judgment, dignity, respect, and Christian living.
Please review our Statement of Faith.
Bethlehem Christian Academy
Personal CareView all jobs at Bethlehem Christian Academy