Bethesda Country Club is hiring anAssistant Mechanic/Technicianto assist in the maintenance of all golf course equipment. This position will assist the Equipment Manager with all maintenance, repair, and diagnostics of a $2 million dollar fleet of vehicles and equipment.This is a great opportunity to be a part of an organization that believes our team members are our most important resource.
$16-$20/hour depending on experience
Duties and Requirements:
- Work outside for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Working knowledge of the general operation of gasoline, diesel, and electric-powered equipment, the proper methods of servicing golf course equipment, and the repair and adjustment of power mowing equipment.
- Ability to change oil, hydraulic fluid, and all necessary fluids in a variety of different equipment.
- Knowledge of tire repair and maintenance.
- Ability to move heavy objects.
- Mechanical ability; ability to use common mechanical tools.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and well-organized parts inventory room.
- Assist in an effective, daily inspection of golf course maintenance equipment.
- Welding experience preferred.
- Must have small engine repair knowledge for 2 cycle and 4 cycle engines; turf equipment reel adjustment, grinding and repair; diagnostic knowledge a plus but not required.
- Applicants with little or no experience will e considered. Tasks that require little skill can be learned quickly; other tasks requiring more experience can be trained.
- Must be well organized, have a positive attitude, keep a clean work area, communicate well and be able to multi-task.
- Continuing education, training, and certification are important and will be available.
- This position requires overtime from time to time. Also weekend work is required when necessary.
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits
- Free golf on Monday outside of work hours
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Bethesda Country Club