Established automotive repair shop has a position available for an experienced, skilled and motivated automotive technician / mechanic We are looking for our automotive / mechanic to be a team player with a focused commitment to customer service.
Automotive Technician Benefits:
- Full time or part time
- Top pay rate awaits the right individual
- 4 or 5 day work week
- Paid Sick days, Holidays and Vacations
- No nights!!
- Generous employee discounts on vehicle parts
- Certification cost reimbursements
- No Sundays
Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
- Ability to diagnose and address customer request & issue
- High attention to details and accuracy
- A complete set of tools and diagnostic aids
- ASE certifications or willingness to obtain
- Ability to repair all makes and models including Asian & Europeans
- Ambition to improve knowledge and skills
Automotive Technician Requirements:
- ASE training preferred with 3 years plus experience
- Good driving record
- Precise Multi-point evaluation ability is a must
- Solid attendance & Team work attitude
Earn top dollar for the right person. Our Automotive Technician/Mechanics pay is be based on experience and skill level. How about a four or five day work week your choice. No nights and we are closed on Sundays.
*Maryland State Automotive Inspector*& ASE certifications *or desire to be*, are a plus but not required. An ability to correctly diagnose issues with a high level of success is needed. We provide continuing training to increase your earning potential.
*Please only experience technician / mechanics apply.*