Ministry Office Manager
- $17 to $23 Hourly
The Ministry Office Manager for Bethel serves as the weekday facilitator of the efficient running of the congregation’s office and programs.
In concert with the Senior Pastor, a partial list of duties for this role includes:
- acting as the primary contact for event scheduling
- maintaining Bethel's primary ministry/activity calendar
- pursuit, equipping & scheduling of volunteers for activities
- design, production & distribution of media for the congregation's ministries
- assisting with the management of church finances (including payment of bills and receipt of monies for various ministries)
- other duties as required
The successful candidate for this role will:
- take initiative routinely
- be able to work independently
- possess exceptional/accurate verbal and written skills
- able to manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously and on time
- maintain the highest level of discretion, privacy, and professional demeanor
- be well-versed in (or be willing to learn quickly) the beliefs and practices of the church's Christian denomination
- be willing to represent these beliefs and values publicly
- be willing to work on Sundays and church holidays as necessary (e.g., Christmas Eve, Easter, et al.)
- show proficiency in the MS Office suite of programs (especially, PowerPoint and Publisher)
- have 3+ years of previous experience as an office administrator
Please note – final candidates will be required to provide authorization to work in the United States, pass a pre-employment criminal background check, and confirm they can reliably commute to Bethel for work.
Bethel Lutheran Church
670 W Wheelock PkwySaint Paul, MN
Get fresh Ministry Office Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.