We are looking for a marriage and family therapist with a passion for helping families and couples deal with relational and behavioral issues. Our ideal candidate will be able to integrate clinical strategies with Kingdom values and the leading of the Holy Spirit in each session. If you are skilled and experienced in helping family units work together to overcome serious problems and communicate better, this may be the right place for you.
We welcome trained, unlicensed clinical therapists to apply. Due to our expanding international caseload, we would love for our newest team member to assist local clients as well as non-California residents. This position is based at our in-person office in Redding, CA.
The Transformation Center serves the inner-healing and deliverance needs of Bethel church in Redding, CA as well as helping clients across the globe. We are the birthplace of the international Sozo ministry.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to hire candidates who reside outside of the U.S.
- Observe how clients interact within their family unit
- Diagnose and treat psychological disorders within a family context
- Partner with the Holy Spirit to evaluate and resolve relationship problems
- Guide clients through transitional crises such as divorce or death
- Empower clients to deepen their relationships with God and each other
- Highlight problematic relational, behavioral, and/or generational patterns
- Help replace dysfunctional behaviors and communication styles with healthy alternatives
- Collaborate with other team members (including other clinical therapists, pastoral counselors, and Sozo ministers) to create the best treatment plans for clients
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Masters degree in marriage and family therapy or related mental health field
- 3+ years of experience working as a therapist
- Experience working with couples and families
- Personable and compassionate personality
- Strong interpersonal and communication/listening skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as on a team
- Willingness to 1) learn about Transformation Center culture and its roots in Sozo ministry, 2) collaborate with Transformation Center team members, and 3) integrate a variety of clinical approaches as needed to best serve our clients
- Flexibility to adapt to changes as the Transformation Center continues to expand
- Deep conviction of the Holy Spirits role as Counselor and a desire to partner with God in each session
- Flexible schedule with both in-person and virtual appointment options
- Invitation to select conferences
- Opportunity to work with some of the most passionate lovers of Jesus in the world!
Bethel Church of Redding