Lend strength to Bethel Church of Redding and the Bethel Movement to see the expansion of God's kingdom by mobilizing revivalists to support disaster response to those in need.
Duties include overseeing administrative responsibilities for Bethel Global Response (BGR) including working with BGR leadership to plan events, communicating with and coordinating volunteers, fielding emails and phone calls, ensuring administrative protocol in place for disaster deployments and interacting with interns.
The Bethel Global Response Administrator is a key member of the Bethel Global Response leadership team.
Analyze and update current administrative protocol, financial record-keeping, and deployment processes.
Manage the existing administrative tasks for the department and maintain and expand the existing knowledge management system.
Communicate consistently with Bethel Global Response volunteers and maintain a volunteer management system that tracks volunteer hours and necessary prerequisites for deployment.
Believes and adheres to the beliefs and vision of Bethel Church.
Experience as an Administrator or in another administrative role.
Strong command of written and spoken English.
Competent with MAC OS X and Microsoft Office Suite.
Good relational skills in person, writing and over the phone.
Able to attend to details.
Team player and works well with others
Experience working with volunteers.
Able to multi-task.
Experience in developing computer systems.
Prior experience with social media
- Free Staff Lunch (twice a month)
- bethel.com email Address
- 20% Discount on most Items in the Bethel Bookstore
- Free premium Season Pass access to Bethel.tv
- Invitation to attend Select Conferences
- HealthiestYou (24 hour doctor/prescription access)
- 403(b) Retirement Fund Matching
- Paid Sick Leave, Jury Duty & Bereavement Leave
- Opportunity to work with some of the most passionate lovers of Jesus in the world!
- Medical Insurance (Bethel pays for 70% of Employee's cost /60% of Dependent's cost)
- Voluntary Dental Plan
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Group Life and AD&D of $30,000 paid for by Bethel
- Optional Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Cafeteria 125 Benefit Premium Pre-Taxing Option
- Paid Vacation