Bethany Pediatrics 21042, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are primary care pediatrics office in Ellicott City, MD with open positions for a full-time and part-time medical assistant to join our team.
As a Medical Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the medical office. You will support doctors and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication. The target is to complete all activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Interview patients and document basic medical history
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Update and file medical records and insurance reports
- Arrange laboratory services
- Check with patients and type up patients charts
- Assist during medical examinations
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and medical instruments
- Proven working experience as a medical assistant or medical secretary
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (bilingual language are a plus)
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
10300 Baltimore National Pike Ellicott City21042, MD
HealthcareView all jobs at Bethany Pediatrics