Clinical Research Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PETERS MEDICAL RESEARCH
“Partnering with patients today for tomorrow’s miracles”
Established Clinical Research Company is Seeking a Clinical Research Study Coordinator to join our team in High Point!
CLINICAL RESEARCH STUDY COORDINATOR
· Complete QC of patient medical records and source documentation.
►Assist in managing all regulatory documents
►Assist with managing clinical trials and collecting data, informing participants about study objectives, and administering questionnaires.
· Act as primary point of contact for sponsors/CROs. Facilitate and coordinate monitoring visits.
· Support marketing activities, as needed.
· Maintain clinical research professional credentials.
Employee must be available during “core” clinic hours of 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday with some flexibility to work from 1-3 hours on Saturday, if needed.
This is not a remote position as it requires direct patient care in a clinic setting.
· 5+ years of Clinical Research experience is required
· Ability to collect patient vitals and ECGs. Phlebotomy certification required; medical degree not required. CNA or CMA certification preferred.
· Knowledge of GCP and applicable government FDA regulations. Current GCP Certification preferred.
· Strong team player and quick to help resolve problems.
· Knowledgeable of medical and research terminology, laboratory sanitation, and safety guidelines.
· Friendly with patients and clinic staff. Great communication skills, including verbal, written, and personal.
· Proficient in MS Applications. Solid data entry skills. EMR and EDC database experience preferred.
· Extremely detail oriented with a focus on quality. Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced clinic environment.
· Reliable and dependable to finish projects, deliverables, and tasks on time without close supervision.
· Outstanding organizational skills in managing paper and electronic documents.
Competitive Benefit Package Includes:
· Competitive Hourly Pay (Compensation commensurate with experience)
· Generous PTO
· Company Paid Holidays
· Company matched 401K Plan
· And more!
Job Type: Full-time
Peters Medical Research is affiliated with Bethany Medical:
Bethany Medical is a multi-specialty medical practice serving the Triad and surrounding communities since 1987. BM is open seven days a week, with 12* convenient locations in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, North Wilkesboro, Kernersville, and Mt. Airy, North Carolina. Bethany Medical Center offers Urgent Care, Primary Care, Pain Management, diagnostic testing, and specialty care services onsite. Bethany Medical is staffed with board certified Physicians and Advanced Clinical Providers representing eighteen medical specialties. Bethany providers are known for prompt and personalized care. BM employs over 65 providers and almost 600 full and part time employees. You are invited to learn about the scope of services on our website at www.mybethanymedical.com** “Your Health is Our Concern” *
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR
AddressHigh Point, NC
Get fresh Clinical Research Coordinators jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.