Established Independent Multi-Specialty Practice Seeking a Part Time/PRN X-Ray Technician to join our team!
Our mission at BMC is to provide excellent care through a multi-specialty approach from prevention to intervention of potentially life- threatening health problems. Seeking a Part Time/PRN X-Ray Technician for our Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, North Wilkesboro and Mt Airy, North Carolina locations.
X-Ray Technician: Bethany Medical Center (BMC), a multi-specialty physician practice, is seeking an experienced Part Time/PRN X-Ray Technician to work closely with our Providers and patients to ensure quality patient care and satisfaction. Working hours are 8:30AM-5:30PM and could be at any of our Triad locations which include Greensboro, High Point or Winston-Salem. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Explaining procedures to patients and answering questions.
· Preparing equipment for use as needed.
· Preparing examination space for patient exams.
· Positioning patients for imaging exams.
· Monitoring patients during exams.
· Ensuring safety of patients during exams.
· 2 + years of experience preferred.
· Customer service and detail oriented
· Ability to multi-task in a fast- paced environment
· Be able to establish and maintain a working relationship with management, staff, and patients.
· Ability to retain information and pay attention to detail
· Prefer that the applicant have certificate of completion from a radiography tech accredited program.
· 2+ years of experience in Family Practice, Neurology, Pain Management, and Internal Medicine is preferred.
· Must possess excellent documentation skills; experience with Allscripts Pro Suite a plus.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO: Recruiting@bethanymedicalcenter.com or HR@bethanymedicalcenter.com
About Bethany Medical Center:
Bethany Medical Center (BMC) is a multi-specialty medical practice serving the triad and surrounding communities since 1987. BMC is open seven days a week, with seven convenient locations in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, North Wilkesboro and Mt Airy, North Carolina. The medical practice has grown to provide the facilities, staff and support to offer urgent care, primary care, diagnostic testing, outpatient ancillary and specialty care professional services onsite. Bethany Medical Center is staffed with board certified physicians and providers representing eight medical specialties. Practice staff members are known for treating each patient with prompt personalized care and attention. BMC employs over 45 providers and almost 350 full and part time employees. You are invited to learn about the scope of services on our website at www.bethanymedicalcenter.com “Your Health is Our Concern”