Established Independent Multi-Specialty Practice and Lab is Seeking a Full Time 1st shift Urine Toxicology/LC-MS Laboratory Technician to join our Team!
Our mission at BMC is to provide excellent care through a Multi-Specialty approach from prevention to intervention of potentially life- threatening health problems.
Bethany Medical Center (BMC), a Multi-Specialty physician practice located in Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem, Mount Airy and North Wilkesboro, NC is seeking a Full Time 1st shift Urine Toxicology/LC-MS Laboratory Technician for our LJP Laboratory in Kernersville.
Summary of Position:
LJP Laboratory is a CLIA certified toxicology laboratory that supports healthcare professionals and patients in health management through accurate, precise and state of the art testing. We are looking for a Mass Spectrometry Technician to join the LJP Laboratory team to perform LC-MS/MS analysis. Experience in a research or production lab preferred. Preference will be given to those with LC-MS/MS and/or GC-MS/MS experience.
· Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
· Work with toxicology equipment which includes immunoassay drug screens and LC-MS drug confirmations.
· Must be well organized and possess good analytical skills
· General operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of LCMS/MS instrumentation
· Analyze, review, and release urine toxicology data through LIS
· Preparation/handling of biological material for analytical analysis
· Quality Assurance/Quality Control assessment and compliance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Biology preferred.
- At least 3+ years of LC-MS experience.
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Intermediate competency with Microsoft Office suite (Word and Excel).
About Bethany Medical Center:
Bethany Medical Center (BMC) is a multi-specialty medical practice serving the triad and surrounding communities since 1987. BMC is open seven days a week, with seven convenient locations in Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Mount Airy and North Wilkesboro, North Carolina. The medical practice has grown to offer urgent care, primary care, diagnostic testing, outpatient ancillary and specialty care professional services onsite. Bethany Medical Center is staffed with 45 board certified physicians and mid-level providers representing eight medical specialties. BMC employs over 350 full and part time employees. You are invited to learn about the scope of services on our website atwww.bethanymedicalcenter.com“Your Health is Our Concern”