Established Independent Multi-Specialty & Multi- Location Practice Seeking a Full Time CMA/RMA to join our team!
Our mission at BMC is to provide excellent care through a multi-specialty approach from prevention to intervention of potentially life- threatening health problems.
The CMAs/RMAs work closely with our Providers and fellow staff members to ensure quality patient care and satisfaction.
Roles/responsibilities are not limited to the following:
- Patient Interviews
- Vital Signs (pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, height)
- Patient Care
- Specimen Collection
- Immunization Administration
- Data Collection & Entry Into EMR
- Patient Education
- Teamwork & Communication
- On-going Competency/Skills Assessment Required
- One of the following certifications is required (or must obtain within 6 month of hire):
- CMA- Certified Medical Assistant (verified through AAMA, American Association of Medical Assistants)
- RMA- Registered Medical Assistant (verified through AMT, American Medical Technologists)
- NCMA- National Certified Medical Association (verified through NCCT, National Center for Competency Testing)
- ABR-OE- Assessment-Based Recognition in Order Entry (verified through AAMA, American Association of Medical Assistants
- Multilingual is a Plus!
· 1 + years of experience in Family Practice, Neurology, Pain Management, and Internal Medicine is preferred.
Competitive Benefit Package Includes:
- · Competitive Hourly Pay
- · Monthly Incentive Bonus
- · Medical/Dental/Vision
- · And more!
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO: Recruiting@bethanymedicalcenter.com or HR@bethanymedicalcenter.com
About Bethany Medical Center:
Bethany Medical Center (BMC) is a multi-specialty medical practice serving the triad and surrounding communities since 1987. BMC is open seven days a week, with multiple convenient locations in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, North Wilkesboro, and Mt. Airy North Carolina. Bethany Medical Center offers Urgent Care, Primary Care, Pain Management, diagnostic testing, and specialty care services onsite. Bethany Medical Center is staffed with board certified Physicians and Advanced Clinical Providers representing eight medical specialties. Bethany providers are known for prompt and personalized care. BMC employs over 45 providers and over 350 full and part time employees. You are invited to learn about the scope of services on our website at www.bethanymedicalcenter.com “Your Health is Our Concern”