- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for working closely with the finance team to track costs and financials. Performs various coordinating tasks, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation. The Operations Coordinator should have excellent time management and reporting skills, as he/she collaborates with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Requests, organizes, maintains, and routes (as needed) project files/documentation which may include permits WO’s (Work Orders), NTP’s (Notice to Proceed), NOC’s (Notice of Commencement), NOT’s (Notice of Termination), BOM’s (Build of Material).
- Tracks financials, true ups.
- Preparing, updating and/or maintaining project trackers as directed
- Provides assistance with the preparation of closeout package (COP’S) documentation to include all utilities, ensures COP’s are produced in alignment with Betacom quality standards and contains all necessary items prior to release.
- Review WIP reports, verifies budgets, costs, and Pos, identifies cost transfers, initiates invoicing, confirms true-up accuracy.
- Working closely with Construction and Project Manager.
- Coordinates and provides sub-contractor requirements and work closely with the construction team to properly track costs.
- Responsible for the written/oral communication between Betacom, Client and third-party vendors.
- Providing status reports as requested to customer representatives.
- Communicates with Client regularly ensuring project deadlines are met and obtains site acceptance verification from Client.
- Perform administrative tasks as may be required from time to time.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Knowledge of construction milestones
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Proficient in MS excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Skilled in courteous, professional written and oral communication.
- Ability to complete work effectively with little or no direction.
- Ability to communicate and interact with co-workers and various business contacts in a courteous, professional manner.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Knowledge of operations and practices.
- Demonstrated expertise in operations methodology production objectives.
- Ability to perform operational analysis to support short term and long-range strategic plans and operating targets.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to make recommendations for action.
- Strong people skills - ability to interact with various levels of management
- Ability to meet deadlines and satisfy needs with multiple and conflicting priorities
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum 5 plus years related experience.
- Experience in wireless/telecom services a significant plus
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office (Excel Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) programs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must regularly work at a desktop or laptop computer. Typing and vision will be used constantly.
- Able to travel as needed.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
BusinessView all jobs at Betacom