- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Manager is responsible for leading a cross-matrix team of professionals to complete projects by a set deadline, delivering project milestones and business value. The ideal candidate is proactive, self-starter, passionate about learning new business and technical concepts, comfortable being hands-on and working directly with SMEs, and has proven ability to deliver multiple external and internal projects.Responsibilities
- Proactively managing multiple, parallel projects, focusing on timely, in-scope, within budget delivery
- Coordinating, facilitating, and communicating every aspect of project delivery to all levels of internal stakeholders, clients, and vendors
- Developing and managing detailed project schedules and runbooks
- Overseeing and coordinating highly technical runbook execution
- Managing delivery expectations for internal and external stakeholders
- Working with the Program, Project, and Delivery team with a shared pool of resources to prioritize deliverables to meet cross-project and business milestones
- Monitoring the status, risks, resources, and interdependencies while facilitating collaboration among cross functional team members
- Documenting project details, including technical details, to assist with post-delivery Operational support
- Minimum of 5 years of project management or related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills, and ability to work with business, technical, and external stakeholders
- High degree of initiative
- High degree of familiarity with Software Delivery Life Cycle, preferably in FinTech space
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional, asynchronous teams to achieve project and business objectives
- Proficiency with MS Project, Smartsheet, or other project management tool
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce, and SharePoint
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and lead teams to arrive at solutions
- Strong familiarity with project management methodologies and best practices, including scope management
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Scrum experience and Scrum Master certification preferred (CSM, PSM, SSM)
Beta Plus Technologies, Inc
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Lead Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.