Chief Information Security Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Chief Information Security Officer is the process owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee, and business information in compliance with the organization's information security policies. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
- Develop, implement, and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
- Oversight of the information security management frameworks and related certifications
- 5+ years of experience as a CISO or high-level/executive IT Security Role.
- Experience with implementation projects
- Industry experience in Financial Services, Private Equity, Banking, or Investment Banking
- Experience with managing multiple networks or cyber security
- Experience with compliance standards and regulatory mandates, security, and privacy laws.
- Good solid understanding of industry security standards.
- Relevant IT Security certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CompTIA Security+ or equivalent) is a plus.
Beta Plus Technologies, Inc
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh CSO Chief Security Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.