We are hiring for a Clinical Psychologist at the Grand Forks Air Force Base in Grand Forks, ND. Please reply if interested. If you’re not interested but know a colleague who is a great candidate we do have a referral bonus of $1000.00 for a successfully hired candidate.
- Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- Education: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA-accredited psychology program or a program acceptable to the Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Air Force
- Internship/Residency: Have completed an APA-accredited internship/residency in professional psychology or an internship/residency acceptable to the Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Air Force.
- Experience: Must have a minimum of one year experience as a licensed clinical psychologist. Must have one year experience in the last three years in the evaluation and treatment of patients who have pain, psychological factors affecting their physical condition, or difficulty coping with medical problems. Must have at least 12 months of direct hands-on experience in the last 24 months with computer operations, basic word processing, data entry, and use of an automated medical record system.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
- U.S. Citizenship: HCWs performing under this contract shall be U.S. citizens.
- English Language Requirement: The Contractor shall ensure that all HCWs providing services under this contract are able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate.
- HCW Physical Capability: HCWs shall be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically capable of performing all services required under the contract and TO.
- Workdays will consist of eight (8) payable working hours and a one hour non-payable lunch, totaling nine (9) hours.
- Services are generally required five (5) days each week (Monday through Friday), excluding U.S. Federal holidays.
- Required services may be scheduled between the hours of 0730 to 1630, Monday through Friday.
- In the event of unplanned closure of the MTF due to natural disaster, military emergency, severe weather, security threat, or a facility-related problem that prevents the contractor personnel from performing services under this contract, these Contractor employees shall follow the same departure and reporting directions given to Government personnel and the Contractor shall treat its employees as they determine appropriate.
- 319th Medical Group, Grand Forks Air Force Base.
- HCWs shall receive notification two weeks prior to the reassignment.
If this opportunity aligns with your capabilities and career desires, please take a moment to visit our website at www.bestica.com. Send us your resume, along with a cover letter indicating the contribution you will make at Bestica.