Bestbath Systems Caldwell, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bestbath is seeking a Manufacturing Operator to join our team! We offer competitive pay, on the job training, monthly profit share and a friendly work environment where you are part of the team and not a number. We are looking for people who are excited about working for a local family owned business and who want to grow and learn.
Bestbath offers on the job training as well as many opportunities for growth and career development
We take care of our team members by offering several incentives, flexibility, and respect.
As a Manufacturing operator you will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Requires multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks.
- Work is performed primarily indoors in a production environment with moderate noise level. The employee in this class is frequently subject to in environmental conditions, which provide protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
- Position requires sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, which permits the employee to function in a production environment to accomplish tasks.
- Frequently works with caustic chemicals & vibrations.
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields preferred but will train on the job
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Bestbath SystemsWhy Work Here?
Great culture, local family owned business, great opportunities for growth, here you are not a number!
723 Garber Street Caldwell ID 83605Caldwell, ID
ManufacturingView all jobs at Bestbath Systems