Sales Representative - East Coast
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a remote position.
Position: Sales Representative
BLbranding.com connects job seekers with employment opportunities across the United States.
- Selling Job board services to corporations (B2B) within an assigned territory using consultative sales techniques
- Identifying prospective customers using established lead methodologies for new business
- Counseling and advising prospects and policyholders on matters of insurance coverage that is tailored to their specific situational need
- Developing and maintaining business relationships
- Making presentations to decision-makers of corporations to establish or maintain an Affinity relationship
- Participating in various incentive programs and contests designed to drive sales and exceed production goals
- Exceeding sales goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (4 yrs)
- Experience In Sales Or Client Service Environment Preferred
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment
AddressRocky Hill, CT
Get fresh East Coast Sales Rep jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.