Project Manager / CRM
BestLogic Staffing Greenwich, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Client is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual willing to hold team members accountable.
The Project Manager/Customer Relations Manager is responsible for, but not limited to, the following items: managing a backlog of supply only and supply and install projects, reviewing business and technical requirements, focusing on solution development throughout the project lifecycle. Working with customers to communicate the status of shop drawings, glass drawings, hardware and glass orders and milestone payments. Managing the Scope (requesting change orders when needed), budget (making sure invoices are issued, vendors are paid, etc), schedule (making sure the project stays on schedule and deadlines are met).
The PM/CRM will provide business and purchasing support to facilitate getting projects into completion on schedule and within the budget. They will coordinate with all project team members to ensure the jobs progress as scheduled. They will track and manage up to 50 projects on a weekly basis. They will oversee material sourcing and procurement including making sure that materials can be delivered on time and communicating with accounting team on all payment related matters. They facilitate communication with customers on a regular basis as the job moves along. They will manage the installation teams to coordinate schedules and get answers to field questions.
This position requires understanding of Architectural Contract Documents and Design Concepts with a high level of attention to detail. Our culture is deeply rooted in creativity, implementing systems to improve workflow and 10X Thinking.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily reading and understanding of Construction Documents, Architectural and Construction details and conditions, and a design-oriented mindset
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to determine the best solution for our customers and determine technical requirements utilizing a variety of custom hardware solutions and systems
- Shape new solutions based on both emerging and established technologies
- Daily communication, working directly with high end Architects, Contractors and Tradespeople
- Teamwork, communication, strong interpersonal skills, enforce company culture
- Great judgment with design solutions, time management and high-level decision making skills
- Updating Smartsheets and spreadsheets to track project progress
· Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years of additional extensive experience in construction industry
· Proficiency with software in Microsoft Excel, Project, and Word
· Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
· Works independently and meets schedules and timelines
· Experience within the commercial glass and glazing industry is a requirement
ConstructionView all jobs at BestLogic Staffing