Title: Machine Operator
Shift: 2nd Shift (6 pm-6 am)
Type: Full Time and Direct (benefits)
We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our clients team! You will operate and repair a variety of machines and mechanical instruments.
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed equipment to detect and remove defects
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Familiarity machine tools and equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
We pride ourselves in providing tailored staffing solutions to meet your specific goals and needs.
From last-minute Contractor to long-term strategic staffing plans; from a single high-level executive placement to a team of Entry Level Professionals, we’re here to help you with all your staffing needs.
RPO – Recruiting Process Outsourcing