Duties & Responsibilities:
• Set up and perform machining operations on several complex machines in the cell. Make
adjustments to meet customer requirements. Work to close tolerances. Develop and
• Perform all responsibilities within productivity and quality expectations. Follow work
• Act as a troubleshooter for machining problems. Resolve problems or refer problems to
• Train operators in machining processes.
• May occasionally perform responsibilities of an assembler.
• Maintain clean and safe work environment. Follow safety and environmental procedures
and regulations. Report safety incidents to supervisor.
• Make recommendations for improvements to work processes. Contribute to 5S program in
• Provide a high level of service to all internal and external customers. Contribute to
positive teamwork environment.
• Perform other duties as assigned. Participate in training/learning other positions.
Accomplish related results as needed.
• This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities
Education: High School diploma/GED
Experience: 1-3 years of manufacturing experience