Electrical Project Manager
- $140,000 to $150,000 Yearly
Senior Electrical Project Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage the project from beginning to completion
• Be accountable for the project
• Work with all participants to complete project outlining scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget, etc.
• Help clarify the design and scope requirements with the engineering department
• Communicate expectations clearly to all team members
• Act as a mediator with team members
• Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout the project life
• Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are well documented and approved with a change order
• Secure work and cultivate new relationships
• Prepare proposal specifications and drawings to determine the scope of work and required contents of the estimate
• Attend pre-bid meetings and/or tour job sites to confirm requisite take-offs
• Help prepare estimates by clearly defining the scope of work to our estimating department
• Maintain files of working documents as back-up for estimate figures, including information on pricing from suppliers obtained through direct contact, sales brochures, price lists, software uploads, etc.
• Support other department personnel as required; may include assisting with estimates in other disciplines
• May review design options and recommend the best solution based on cost, engineering quality, and/or availability of materials
• Interface with clients and estimating department on bid-walks
• Will provide support to field operations regarding electrical estimates
• Perform additional assignments per group executive’s direction
Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
• Experience with the following types of projects; Hi rises, data centers, hospitals, TI’s, etc.
• Minimum of 5-10 years experience with an electrical contractor
• Familiarity with Accubid, LiveCount, and BlueBeam software is a plus
• Working knowledge of electrical installation, estimating techniques, and cost control
• Ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems
• Ability to perform detailed work and successfully meet deadlines
• Must have a stable work history
• Previous management or supervisory experience
• College Degree - Preferred but Not Necessary
The company offers competitive salary and a strong teamwork environment.
Best Fit Staffing looks for strong candidates and finds them amazing opportunities! We work with top contractors all over the country that offer top of the market salaries, full benefits and careers that will better your life!
BestFitStaffingSanta Clara, CA
Get fresh Electrical Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.