- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are...
Since 1973, BPR has developed and managed unique hotels that were designed to create lasting memories. We strive to bring real passion and creativity into every project. As a family owned company, our team and hotels are a reflection of our core values: To be scrappy and hardworking, to be authentic and humble, to always seek to understand and be committed to growth.
The BPR team is a group of self-starters and outside the box thinkers. We are scrappy individuals who are committed to team growth. To us, every interaction and project is a chance to create a unique experience. It's a chance to roll up our sleeves and work with the resources we have. That's how we got our start.
Today, BPR is a company of 600 employees, with thirteen lifestyle and branded hotels, all unique to the communities they serve. Although we have grown tremendously since the beginning, the same core principles passed down from our founder remain intact. That's why we are committed to finding creative individuals who have what it takes to get the job done.
Help us build something unique.
Managed by BPR Properties, the Best Western Plus Riviera is located in 37-room hotel located in Menlo Park. The Best Western Plus Riviera welcomes employees into a friendly atmosphere with modern facilities. This hotel prides itself on knowledgeable staff that goes above and beyond to personalize each guest's stay.
What We Look For...
We are looking for a General Manager who is energetic, engaged, efficient, strategic, and an effective leader. As a General Manager in the hotel you will be responsible for managing the property operations and continuing to make improvements in guest services, employee management, sales/marketing, property appearance and profit/financial control.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate and promote a 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and employees.
- Responsible for maximizing revenues and flow through to GOP to meet or exceed budget.
- Responsible for preparation of property budget and forecasts.
- Work with Regional Director of Sales.
- Work with sales staff to manage all sales activities of the property and meet revenue objectives, activities include setting goals, completing competitive surveys, taking reservations and compiling reports.
- Promote 100% guest satisfaction throughout property. Instills the 100% guest satisfaction objective to management and hourly associates.
- Work with Human Resources to recruit qualified applicants and train employees in accordance with company standards.
- Motivate and give direction to all employees.
- Inspect and document repairs and cleanliness of property with Executive Committee and Head of Maintenance to ensure optimum upkeep and repair, room cleanliness and overall property appearance.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws, responsibilities to supervise or assist in include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The Model Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Degree in hospitality is preferred.
- 7+ years related hospitality management experience required.
- 4+ years GM experience required.
Be Bold. Apply Now.
Like what you see? If interested, please apply on (iApplicant link) to be considered for this position.
**BPR Properties is an EOE M/F/D/V**
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Best Western Riviera
AddressMenlo Park, CA
RetailView all jobs at Best Western Riviera